1. Q: Where do I sign-up?
A: Youth can sign-up right here!
Adult Registration is wait listed. To sign-up on the priority wail list, go here:
2. Q: Who can Attend?
A: Anyone registered in Scouting 14 or older on June 9, 2019. The Summit is open to anyone interested, from beginners to experts.
3. Q: Is the Summit available for youth to attend?
A: Not only is it available to youth, youth are encouraged to attend.
4. Q: What is the cost of the Summit?
A: $555 for Adults; $495 for Youth (under 21 years of age on June 15, 2019)
5. Q. Who is putting on this Philmont Training Course (PTC)?
A: The National Scouting Historian Summit is a joint project of the Order of the Arrow and the National Scouting Museum.
6. Q: Can Family members do things at Philmont while I am attending this course?
A: Yes! Family Members are encouraged to attend. Philmont offers a great program for family members of all ages. See: https://www.philmontscoutranch.org/ptc/familyprograms
7. Q: I am planning on flying or taking the train to Philmont. Where do I travel to and is there a shuttle service?
A: Information for where to travel to and shuttle services can be found here: https://www.philmontscoutranch.org/ptc/planningyourvisit/travelinformation
8. Q: What should I bring for my trip to Philmont Training Center (PTC)?
A: PTC provides lists of what to bring here: https://www.philmontscoutranch.org/ptc/planningyourvisit/whattobring
9. Q: Can I see a schedule?
A: The Summit schedule will be available in early 2019. The typical week’s Philmont Training Center schedule can be found here: https://www.philmontscoutranch.org/ptc/yourweek
10. Q: I know I will need a BSA Medical Form. Where do I find the right ones for my family and me?
A: You can find that information here: https://www.philmontscoutranch.org/ptc/philmonthealthform
11. Q: What facilities does the Philmont Training Center offer? What is in a tent? How do showers work?
A: Learn about the PTC facilities at: https://www.philmontscoutranch.org/ptc/facilities
12. Q: What are some of the activities available at Philmont besides the Summit?
A: For activities offered see: https://www.philmontscoutranch.org/ptc/leisure
13. Q: Where can I learn more about the National Scouting Historian Summit?
A: By visiting our web site: https://historiansummit.com
14. Q: Does Philmont Training Center have a webpage for FAQs for them?